If Is not near you, you won't see and own it

There's this thing, I discover on social media while reading other people's post and comments, I believe every person on this Earth are talented in different ways, every human born gifted, so it up to you to find out exactly whats your gift, they way  people are making jokes and post on social media they can make more money on freelance writing, they can make  more money creating Ads, I can call that lack of knowledge and information, what I fear the most in life is that sending job applications  to different companies every month until i reach 60yrs it's a no to me, why not I find  out what is my calling, since some people are being called to be  a police officers, nurses, doctors, engineers and more,  why not I discover what my born gifted,I am not saying you must  not go look for a job you can do that but find out what are your born gifted, so people need to understand and educate their self while they are still young, my advice to young people be educated if you can not afford accommodation and transport Google free online course and study
Remember the is no age in learning
Learn  Understand and Teach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medicine

Five(5) Ways To Discover Your calling